Friday, July 9, 2010

My Beef with LeBron

Actually, I have no beef with Lebron. It's a business, Lebron wants to win, he is going where he thinks he can win. I think Cleveland is being very selfish to think Lebron should of stayed with the Cavs. They had 7 years to build around Lebron, 7 years to win a championship (cant win with one man), they had 7 years! There has been some dbags this year, but I think the dbag of the year award should go to the owners of the Cavs. Claims Lebron "quit", I understand that he is upset about losing by far the greatest player on the team, but get over it. I cant fathom the Cavs owner thinking he was going to stay without already winning a championship and not bringing anyone in that would help Lebron WIN a championship. I am not saying the supporting cast for Lebron in Cleveland are bad, but they aren't good enough to win. James tried to get Bosh to move to Cleveland, but he didn't want too. I wonder why? ITS FREAKING COLD. Cleveland is being selfish for thinking a person who wants to win is going to stay just because he is a local guy, they are feeling betrayed. Betrayal would be leaving after one season, that's quitting. He is a Free Agent, no contract, no nothing. Stop being babies.

-cal

No comments:

Post a Comment