Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"We are the People from Alabama"

GOOOOOOD Morning, yeah it's early so what. This has been my summer thus far, I feel worthless let me tell you.

My life the last 4 years is summed up in a little book with about 60 or so pictures spread out through my life as a college student. They are all amazing, but none of them stand out to me to be a favorite. My favorite picture from college actually came after I graduated but I was at Sarah Young Jackson's wedding so im counting it as college.




Yes, the girl in the picture is good ole smacks. One of my best friends girlfriend, suck it JT. But there is one picture that rivals it, alas I cannot put it on here because I do not have a scanner and its old picture. Its a picture of me when I was probably 7 or 8 I was waiting to go play baseball and im sitting on a rock in my backyard playing my gameboy, what makes it great is that the magnet holding it up says, "C is for Carefree". It sums me up perfectly.

you stay classy

-cal

2 comments:

  1. Obviously, this is the best blog post ever written. I love it SO much. Best picture ever. VHills represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you... This just adds to the reasons why.

    ReplyDelete