Tuesday, June 1, 2010



I Want to start you off with a video this time, I heard it on the radio last week and just find it funny, great song. I know its about an ex but I rather think about it towards anyone who has done me wrong. Its pretty harsh for an ex in my opinion.

So I just got back from my graduation present to Napa Valley aka wine country. It was great and I wish I was still out there, it was nice to just sit around and drink wine all day and not have any worries at all. My top wineries are here in order

1) 29
2) Jarvis
3) Swanson
4) Silver Oak
5) Bugay
6) ZD
7) Duckhorn

The last three are really close together, however I had to give them a number

here are some pictures from the week, I havent had much to write about it seems, I need to start keeping notes or something because I always have the urge to write but I dont.












you stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment