Friday, May 14, 2010

alum

So its been about 6 days since I walked across the stage and since i've moved home and its been different. This isnt like me coming home for the weekend or anything, this is full time, at least for a little while. So the past week I have come up with a few things that I miss/dont miss and like/dont like about living at the ATO House and living at home.


Miss about ATO


My coffee (moms just isnt as good)
My friends being just across the hall
Dominating souls at Halo/Call of Duty
Playing Super Smash as Sonic
CT with A don
That I can keep my room as messy as possible without being yelled at
my routine
my own DVR


Dont miss about ATO


Wearing shower shoes
My Small Bed
Limited amount of food
the food
the internet
being yelled at for going to be early compared to others
my small bed (yeh i know)


Things I like about being at home

The Food
The Internet (no crashing while playing Call of Duty)
the Wine (im being spoiled)
my big boy bed
my own bathroom and shower
no shower shoes
friends being in bham
my dad loves watching football in the off season


What I dont like about being home


My mom yelling at me for not having my room up to her standards
The random manual labor
mom yelling at me
their dinner schedule (i've gotten used to eating at 5) but I will survive




So this week is the Regions Memorial Classic at Ross Bridge, this has been the best year yet, at least from my prospective. Since Pops is running a lot of things this year, I have gotten to play with some pros for a little bit and talk to them. AWESOME, last night I got to eat dinner with Bernhard Langer. Got to follow the US Ryder Cup Captain Corey Pavin, nice guy but short. Im sure most of you reading this have NO idea who those guys are but trust me they are a big deal. The tournament starts today and that means a long weekend of me sitting on the 18th green.

you stay classy and if any of you want to come out to the tournament let me know

-cal

No comments:

Post a Comment