Saturday, August 15, 2009

Insert Indiana Jones Theme Music here

Hello good people on this fine wonderful Saturday evening. You may ask yourself what the heck am I doing writing on a Saturday night at 9:39PM, I should be out going crazy celebrating that girls are done with rush and that they can come back from hibernation. But alas tomorrow is my fathers 58th birthday. Hence pops trumps bid day. Which is fine, im having a great time down here, even though it rained most of today.

Most of my friends even myself have been referring to ourselves as "old" however we are soo freaking young. In the grand scheme of things we are just finishing up the mid range par 4 named college. Some of us will go on to the par 3 that is grad/law school, others will go onto the par 5 I like to call the real world. It has many hazards mostly on the right side so if you have a slice you better get that fixed. Sandtraps line the fairway and the green, and its handicap is 1. All I know is that look onto that hole until I finish up this one. Its all about getting up and down finishing without regret.

Give a shout out to all my girls who finished up rush, im sure yall got a great class this year.

Just like Billy Currington says it, God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy.....

you stay classy

goodnight sweetheart, whoever you are where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment