Friday, August 7, 2009

Bugs Bunny is calling me..

You smell that, if you are in tuscaloosa just get up walk outside and just inhale and you will know what I mean. If you are dumb or living under a rock its the smell of college football. And I am excited for that because that means everyone is moving back into the Tau house and that brings several shanagins going on. Either its music playing outside someones room at a very unopprotune time, stealing DeBell's pillow, starting a NCAA dynasty, yelling and cursing at the Wii, putting in the hallway, hallway hockey, and of course we must not forget about Anna being jealous of Tom and Roberts relationship.

I am also excited about bringing a new segment to the blog. At first I just started a new blog for this but the "College Student on College Football" segment will only last through the first week of January. All I will be doing is doing picks for the top 25 teams and highlighting the big games for the week.

Okay, im going to be very ADD right now and I am watching tv while im typing and there was just a commercial about the perfect brownie kit. Im sorry, the imperfect brownies are the best, who would spend 19.99 for this and apparently if you order now they will throw in something else that probably cost 50 cents to make.

Well, I need to stop procrastinating and start studying for my final at 2PM, which is very frustrating to me because the class is originally at 8AM. So dumb, the good news is that I have to do horrible not to have at least an A- in the class and I know this stuff well enough to get my A+.

Okay the last thing, even if you loathe country music just watch this for the baby singing.


Hope you enjoyed that, you stay classy alabama.

2 comments: