Friday, July 3, 2009

This could get interesting

So, I have been back in Alabama for about 36 hours now, its been real nice. I have laughed more in the past day in a half (mostly last night) than I have in a long time. I really enjoy that. I had fun in DC, but there is no place like home. Today I head to the lake, for a few days. Something about floating on a tube enjoying a nice cold beverage sounds real good. For all you crazy kids traveling this weekend, be safe. I cannot wait to see what July brings me, it could be interesting.

I just had a new refound love for my 1990's funny dumb movies. I am currently watching Down Periscope with Kelsey Grammar. Funny guy, better in Frasier though. Movies like House Arrest and Carpool, classics. I need a good laugh every now and then.

You stay classy

-cal

2 comments: