Friday, July 24, 2009

Ah......Whats up Doc?

So last night I headed up to Camp Sumatanga after Tuesday was a very unsuccessful trip which was actually resolved and was told we were not in the wrong for visiting which was nice. We got up there around 6:30 or so, just in time for some recreation. Let me tell you dancing 500 Miles and Buttercup will make anyone sweat like a pig. But that is where I am the happiest. Just singing and dancing in the assembly hall with people I have known since I was a junior high camper 10 years ago! I told that little fact to the camp director who in fact was my director all those years ago and she didnt like the "old" joke when in fact it was more of an awesome compliment because I have been coming back year after year and shes a big reason for it. The worship service was awesome, and going into the Chigger Bowl looking up at the stars is just serenity for me. God is good!

stay classy

-cal

No comments:

Post a Comment