Saturday, May 1, 2010

Man under the hat

Most people like hats, they wear them when they just woke up and don't feel like taking a shower, when its sunny, when fishing, when going to work, and the list goes on and on. Hats give people character, hats come in all different makes and models; kind of like cars. Cat in the Hat wore a hat, and look how awesome he turned out. I really wish bowler hats would come back in style and its not only because I own one and love it. The photo below is an image of the painting "Son of Man" which hangs in my room at this time. One day I would like to own a nicer print and have it sprayed with something that makes it feel like the real thing. I say that only because I will not be able to afford to buy the actual painting.


I feel that a lot of my friends are going back to the basics with the blogs, by explaining the meaning behind them and I thought i'd do the same real quick. The title of my blog is a paraphrase from a quote by a golfer who claims that the game of golf is not played with your arms and clubs however its played the left and right ear. Its a mind game, if one bad shot happens you might not be able to shake it off. You can swing perfectly but in the microsecond before you strike the ball your wrist can break in or out and that sends the ball 30 yards in the wrong direction. I believe that I don't just play for the shot that is upcoming but the shot is yet to come.

I have had a bad habit of only updating once or twice a month, that is a bad habit. Hopefully its a habit I can shake.

you stay classy

and heres to the last 4 years.

-cal

No comments:

Post a Comment