Friday, February 5, 2010

Did that commercial just do that?

I just saw a commercial where an alien spaceship extracted a cell phone from a cow, REALLY? A little far fetched, if you ask me. So I have fallen in love with two things this semester, coffee time (CT), and late night shows (more than before). Lets start with CT, Alex is in bham doing an internship for the semester and I liberated his coffee maker for a month or two......I love my coffee, its a healthier way for me to get my daily caffeine (okay, im not sure about that but coffee is mostly water and I know pepsi isnt good for you). so Late night shows, since CoCo is no longer with NBC I have gone back to Letterman and now I have set my dvr to record 30 minutes after so I can watch the first 30 minutes of Craig Ferguson. It is a crying shame that Craig is on at 11:45, if he came on at 10:30 he probably would do better than Leno at least. He is hilarious, so ABC/FOX grab Conan and Ferguson ASAP. Also, ive gotten addicted to NCIS. School is a joke this semester. Now i just need to find a job.


I have a great past 2 or so months, I now would like to ask God to give me back my senior fall, or at least block everything that happened except the football games. What a waste of my time, damn I hate when I have to admit when I was wrong or stupid. But what done is done, im happy now.

Super Bowl Sunday, WHO DAT??!?!? I hate all those people who have jumped on the Saints Bandwagon. I will be pulling for the Colts sunday and hoping its a close game which = good game to watch.

You stay classy

FYI 210 days till ALABAMA FOOTBALL

No comments:

Post a Comment