Monday, December 14, 2009

wow

My last post was September 3rd of this year, that was about 3 months ago.....A lot has happened since then, A FREAKIN LOT! Back then I was a few weeks into my Senior fall of college, freaking out about a research paper on Hedge Funds, celebrating a win over VA Tech, hoping for another Fantasy Football Championship, getting myself into something that probably should of never happened and having only to realize it in the middle of november. Now its christmas time, we are celebrating the first Heisman trophy in Alabama's rich history, enjoying looking at my grades and seeing all A's and B's (I hate minuses) with a little frustrating because one still isnt posted, celebrating an SEC championship and making plans for Pasadena for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. It has been a long time since Alabama has been to the dance, last time Alabama was in the national title game I was 4 in a half years old and I can only hope my dad sat me in front of the TV to watch it, doubt it though. But in 10 or 15 years I can tell my kids that I was at the game where we beat Florida in the SEC championship game, I was standing in my parents living room with my dad when Mark Ingram won the Heisman, I was there in Pasadena when Alabama played for the National Championship. It is just something crazy, this year will be remembered in Alabama history forever. Do not ever forget it, you lived it.

Today I sit in my chair watching Sportscenter drinking out of my christmas coffee cup (the only reason why I know its christmas season), just did the Bham news Sudoku, contemplating what I need to do today and when to do it (probably driving around after 2 so I can listen to Finebaum).

Okay, so some of you might know that I got bored a few weeks ago when my parents were at the beach and I was home alone so I decorated some at the house for christmas, yeh so for everything except the tree has been changed, Thanks mom.

You stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment